Wednesday 27 February 2013

Nesting Tables/Stacking Cube Boxes






These nesting tables which can double up as stackable storage cubes are off to their new home in Darwin!  

I made these from reclaimed Merbau timber.  Merbau is commonly used for decking and other outdoor structures due to its durability. In fact, this timber came from an old picket fence. It was painted cream which I sanded back to show the dark timber as well. I finished these with a water resistant polymer varnish. 

As a price/size guide, the largest box/table measured 44cm x 44cm with a depth of 32cm. This set was $300. 

I can make these up to order and the price will vary depending on size, intended use (strength required), timber type and finish. Feel free to contact me at lewisdeancarpentry@gmail.com for more information or a quote if you have something in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment